Skeeter’s Christmas Car Repair Giveaway Contest
For Christmas, we wanted to think of a way to give back to the community that has given us so much in 2016! That’s why we’re sticking to what we do best, repairing cars. This Christmas, we’re launching a Christmas Car Repair Giveaway Contest to provide car repairs that may be out-of-reach, but desperately needed, to members of our community. The repair totals will be $2000 and will be gifted to either one or two individuals, depending on how compelling the stories we receive are. If we choose to pick two individuals, each prize amount will be $1000. We ask that you submit a short essay describing why you think your family member, friend, coworker, etc. deserves to receive the repairs for Christmas. (Please no self-nominations!) Please see complete details below and good luck! Merry Christmas from all of us at Skeeter’s Auto Service.
Contest Submission & Qualifying Rules:
- The contest will begin on November 18th, 2016 and end on December 21st, 2016
- The contest prize total is $2000.00. Skeeter’s Auto Service will choose one winner of the full amount or two winners of $1000.00 in repairs.
- Nominate someone whom you feel is in need of car repairs (Self-Nominations are excluded)
- Nominator(s) and Nominee(s) must be at least 18 years of age and be a current resident of either Harris County, Texas or Montgomery County, Texas. Must be able to provide proof of residency.
- Nominator(s) must submit an essay that describes why the Nominee is deserving of the Skeeter’s Christmas Car Repair Giveaway prize. The essay should be no more than 750 words.
- Each Nominator must include their full name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address and also complete information for the Nominee.
- Entries will be judged by an impartial panel of judges selected by Skeeter’s Auto Service
- All submissions must be received by 6:00 PM on December 21st, 2016
- Sponsored by Skeeter’s Auto Service
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Skeeter’s Auto Service and its employees will work with the Nominee to determine how the prize amount should be used. Skeeter’s Auto Service decision for repairs are final and non-negotiable. Skeeter’s Auto Service is not responsible for any additional cost associated with the repairs being performed within the prize value limits.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or for some reason, is disqualified, Skeeter’s Auto Service LTD. reserves the right to choose another winner, in its sole discretion.
- Only one entry per nominee, duplicates will not be accepted.
- Skeeter's Auto Service employees, former employees and members of their immediate family are not eligible for participation.
- All decisions made by Skeeter’s Auto Service will be final
- The Nominee will be chosen on or about December 22nd, 2016.
How to participate:
Submit Online Form below or
Mail or hand deliver to:
Skeeter’s Auto Service
c/o Christmas Repair Giveaway
12133 Old Huffmeister
Cypress, TX 77429